CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

oceanwide, page-69

1. 53 Posts.
    1.ocean wide have been a share holder for some time, they sold down a while ago... now buying back in cheaper

2. Sino steel accepted shares so CDU never had to pay out cash for much of the plant, remember this only happened last year...

3. if things went pair shaped I can not imagine Sino steel would not come to the rescue with so much invested....

4. development, construction and civil / pit progress took off in earnest with new site management June / July last year as did the share price

5. construction greatly stalled early may with a change of on site management once again, share price followed down hill at that time as well for what ever reason?. Tailings dam stalled as did creek diversion Dam and other developments, as stated in company report cost on mining / developments where well down till then production was up! although plant now coming together. people come and go but cash is king I would think they have been trying to do a deal for more cash for many, many months, previous comments are correct. Hooter is correct no matter whom buys the shares this does not give you cash! a development of a mine this size costs - lots like I have said before there are a lot of black holes - the ore is there.... BUT!!! wait for the fuel bill for all the generators and the carbon tax bill! was the generated site aloud for initially in the project costing? as this was a change in pace mid stream last year from power being supplied MMG seemed to get the power running right though Rocklands...odd as Cudeco had planned this well before MMG come on the drawing board from what I understand....

if this is such a deal at the moment why are ALL the Aussie directors including Wayne not buying up big time have not seen PH or other senior directors buying up other than the odd dribble from WC and 1 or 2 others??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.