RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

OCJ, page-72

1. 2,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Pe good post, since we are entering the silly season, if we don’t get another offer by 31/12, we can party, since we won’t have to read offer documents on 1/1.
    Supper Tim all this time you have been posting on FMS forum, you were cryptically telling us about PLV. 66/68% Fe. The Chinese would have paid a premium for the I/O and a further premium for having you as a SH. I’m sorry they have gone into voluntary receivership. What a bummer.
    Would you sponsor PLV board for FMS?
    I don’t think FMS would go into receivership, the board wouldn’t want to give up there doughnuts.
    Have a look at IRD.
    Supper Tim, I think in your earlier post you quoted outside FMS anns? If you want to quote FMS anns, try and find two or more that match.
    I don’t know why your critical about the price other I/O producers are getting, they have changed to suit the market and are making a profit. Happy S T may come back and say “for how long”. I say how long is a peace of string?
    AGO is struggling but do you think FMG will be in receivership by June 2016?
    There’s roomer that his offering a side of beef with every m tones.
    PS if FMS is going to get FMG market price, I expect the same production cost or better. The figure in the Annual Report is quite old and out of date. S T don’t bother looking it up unless you want to revise it down?
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.