ITE i.t.& e limited

ocker a scenerio for you

1. 477 Posts.
    Ocker, I have a scenerio for you and I'd like your comments please.
    You are a very wealthy member of a syndicate who have just purchased the football team Real Madrid for 11.3 billion US dollars. One day, you are in your corporate box watching your team playing and David Beckham receives the perfect centre pass and is on his way to scoring once again, but all he has to do is get past some unknown player who was substituded on with ten minutes to go. Becks knows he can do this with one arm tied behind his back and blindfolded because he knows every player in the league, and their weaknesses. As he approaches this unknown player, he does his dazzling footwork only to find, to his shock and horror, this unknown person has stolen the ball from his very feet, and proceeds to make his way back down the field, past all Beckham's team-mates who still have their mouths open in bewilderment, and then proceeds to put the ball firmly in the back of the net scoring a goal. Now, you, as the owner of David Beckham, and the team, do you just silently go,'Gee, back luck Becks, you must be having an offday mate', or, do you as an astute businessman think to yourself, 'Ocker, make a note mate, find out who this guy is that just beat one of the greatest players the world has ever known. This guy is serious competition and a potentially huge financial threat to me and my financial backers. But wait, there is a way around this Ocker mate. Me and my mate-financial-backers-huge-money-types can own this guy. He is just a small fish in a huge pond and what it would cost us to own this guy, would be chump-change in the scheme of things.' What do you as an astute businessman do Ocker?
    I hope no sensitive feelings have been hurt in the telling of this purely hypothetical scenerio. And yes Ocker, I do realise Becks doesn't play for Real Madrid anymore. Call it journalistic licence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.