CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

You're not very LaidBack are you Ozi. I don't hate him at all! I...

1. 66 Posts.
    You're not very LaidBack are you Ozi.

I don't hate him at all! I think is a fabulous contributor to the site and the CVI board wouldn't be half as good if he didn't post. That's clearly not what I meant.

I mean that people with a "good reputation" (or those that mods simply like) can post a comment, that according to precedent, should have gotten them suspended. It is usually for simple things like low content. Someone "respectable" brought this up in another thread, and mentioned T4P as an (innocent) example. I repeated it because I agree.

These people get leeway, and who am I to say different. But it is annoying when other people post exactly the same comment and get suspended. It's even more ridiculous that people (like trudy for example) is seemingly allowed to post that amount of rubbish (which everyone agrees is rubbish).

P.S. Did your eight posts take you long to conjure up? I may have only been here for a month but I feel I've already written a few more words than you my son. Not that it means anything, just get off your high horse.

Too hung over for 'sarcasm' atm :(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.