CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Ocker: with due respect:"The first post in thread (to me)...

1. 32 Posts.
    Ocker: with due respect:

"The first post in thread (to me) appeared to be a cut/paste from some legitimate legal proceedings document."

Correctly assumed Ocker.

A moderator "Bluespup" or something, suggested someone start a thread to speak to issues of concern or of some importance to City. On his advice I did.

I think it is important to look into our new director and on a quick Google could only find the mentioned article concerning what looked like some type of bankruptcy.I wondered, can one be a director of a public traded company and have been bankrupt. I was looking for someone of any intelligence to tell me whether they knew anything about the new director.
    The Rampers took offence.

Super Hypster - Pascal
    Come on guys, he's paid by the company to promote the shares. It's what he does. We pay his company to say only good things about the company. We have one in the US, Clinton Joseph. He's paid to promote too. Smythe acted as though it were some sort of a coupe that we got him. Got money. Got Pascal.
    The Rampers took offence.

Ocker, I've asked HC to comment to you directly via email concerning this thread and to request you not shut the thread down. I rec'd no response. Also, no reason to sanction any of the Rampers; I'm a Big Boy.

"Be carefull what you wish for" merely suggests to Bluepup that he and the Rampers really don't want to discuss some of the details of this or for that matter any company; they are just daytraders trying to fill their pockets. I have no problem with that either.
    I HOLD SHARES AND OPTIONS IN CVI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.