A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Don't know about Tribeca but IMO our new shareholder will be...

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Don't know about Tribeca but IMO our new shareholder will be looking for either long term holding or will line up a Chinese company to take control of A40.

As for GXY, they need to make up their mind soon (most likely after October election) if is worth to spend on SDV in light of possible money grab from miners by broke Argentinian Government, review JB or just take A40 before most of their money are gone to do any of above.

I just wonder how many more decades will pass before our miners will start looking after our wealth instead of individual situation.

My simple view is that Chinese were holding carrot to lithium miners encouraging them to take huge loans, speed up mine development and when all was ready, suddenly out of dozens convertors coming on line, none is in full production.

They knew very well that we will go on our knees and offer shipments below costs to meet loans and production costs.

It would be interesting if GXY,PLS,A40 and AJM suddenly go into C&M and what impact would that create on lithium supplies and China plans to lead EV market.

It would create pain for shareholders for couple of years but what return we would have at later stage if all future sales would be done on our terms or Japs and/or Korea will take control of lithium supplies.

There is great mine called Greenbushes but it does not belong to us. Unless join action is taken ASAP, we may have all well producing lithium mines owned again by foreign investors.

Chinese politics and business strategy have great plans for future and they are prepare to wait for results, we are not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.