A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

First up what anyone says on HC has zero impact on A40 sp - get...

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    First up what anyone says on HC has zero impact on A40 sp - get over it. Many enthusiastic and clearly invested parties sharing info, be thankful, its work you didn't have to do. Read and form your own opinion over taking it as ramping or an insult to your own analysis of the current situation. I'm still learning how to do this.
    Alita in a fairly compromising situation atm as are all producers. Whats clear is you are the company you keep. While the Chinese are key players, they are very skilled, shrewd tactitions so being at the mercy of a singular Chinese off take partner is not where one would want to position themselves going forward. Especially at such a transitional stage for the industry.
    I have had Chinese off take auditors try to game shipped volumes at an LNG facility I assist to Operate in what was a very poorly constructed swipe during contract negotiations. it's just a bargaining chip to cast doubt and influence an outcome. Nice try, no harm done, and in retrospect not an unreasonable query. Just well timed and may put the poorly prepared or desperate player on the back foot or conceding something to maintain that apparent 'honour' that gets swung around like a hills hoist at 40knots.
    What's clear is our management realised the situation with off take was dissolving rapidly and never had a plan B for the Burwill bin job.
    From here, negotiation with other parties is going to be difficult given our compromising position however if we can find a suitable outcome for shareholders to keep the business from falling to its knees then time and well considered deals will soon lead to fruitful outcomes for those with the foresight to see the long game.
    Alita always have the trump card- best rock in the business. Clear or get a handle on debt beyond the next 3 months will be critical- just hope we can entice a suitable arrangement with parties that can see the long game. A40 reminds me of a once flailing, selling their equipment, dry hiring haul packs, literally weeks off caving in Fortescue Metals Group going into production with heavy debt burden. Fair to say that turned around into what remains the best investment on the ASX for the period.
    Annoying, but I'm happy to keep my bucks locked here for some time yet. Averaged down to comfortable position- if it all bins, well it's only money and will be yet another lesson for me. Best wishes all for a great weekend enjoyed doing the things you love with those you love. Long liquid induced lunch ramblings over and out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.