A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

OCP Asia, Turnbull's Keshik swoop on lithium play Alita Resources, page-44

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    Maybe...or maybe they have a slightly longer investment timeframe than a couple of weeks.

Why do you think they jumped so quickly on this opportunity...they couldn't believe their luck that Tribecca had to bail.
    I don't think they are in a hurry to throw away $60mil...no, they are looking where this is likely going in the next few years

A40 leader of the pack -- was and will remain so.

Can't believe how quickly ppl lose the faith... a couple of months ago they were screaming about how cheap GXY & J got their shares for ONLY 0.20ceek.pngeek.png...within only 2 months...ppl are happy to give A40 away for $60mil...incredible stuff, no wonder shorters are doing good business on the stock markets.

* we are not even operating for 12 months, but the recovery rates and grade of spod produced are amongst the best.
    * opex still high, but we know why, fines will come online eventually, combined with all the stockpiles already on hand to run trough the fines and us gradually working our way towards the better grades...there is a very good chance that opex will be very competitive.
    * giafatories are being built + dozens of new EV models coming to showrooms + LiB for storage will be as big or even bigger than EV's
    * current producers will reap all the rewards in 1-2 years, the reason I think A40 will go up the most from here on:

-- Lowest debt, by a large margin, compared to peers.
    -- Lowest number of SOI, even if this new $60mil deal is done on the lower side, which I doubt, but we will find out soon enough.
    -- Resource upgrade - not priced in for A40, but already is for peers.
    -- Non-China offtakes...now very likely...not priced in.
    -- We have Cowan..absolutly no value allocated for it at current SP, big upside potential here alone.
    -- JV downstream deal at marked leading terms - clearly not priced in ar current SP
    -- let's see what news comes out re Burwill...could be big

One thing is for sure, to me anyway...A40 @ $120milMC is dirt cheap...and judging by the speed of (if true) the new backers are ready to take over, I think they might be thinking along the same lines as myself.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.