EGR 3.03% 16.0¢ ecograf limited

Oct 18 News Still to Come

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Ok in the last couple of weeks we have had a couple of great announcements
    • First there was the extension to the Epanko Mining Licence a requirement of KfW to progress funding. Great news.
    • Today we had EcoGraf Purification Achievement. This should not be sneezed at and may, pending further announcements, add more to KNLs worth than all else. Lets say  you are a company that is seeking environmentally responsible suppliers with environmentally friendly processes..... I think most of the European Car Manufacturers would fall squarely in that camp. Lets say you were looking at new suppliers of battery grade graphite.....Hmmmm everyone using horrendously environmentally unsound Hydrofluoric acid based purification process...that also mean the fines are wasted because the graphite becomes brittle....and they are all largely based in China....and you are trying to reduce your exposure to Chinese  supply chains for critical minerals. Wait...what have we here? EcoGraf from KNL. Able to be based anywhere. Not reliant on a single source of Graphite as can handle multiple feed stocks from different mines...and seemingly work just as well. Wow, environmentally friendly as it doesn't use Hydrofluoric acid.
      • Put simple, what Battery Grade Graphite user on the planet would not now be looking at EcoGraf.....it is environmentally friendly whereas current sources are not, it is not reliant on a single mines feed stock so no country risk, and it can turn traditionally low value fines into a high value byproduct.
    Ok .....Now that we have those pats on the back  out the way...what are the announcements that KNL holders and would be holders can and should be expecting in the near and indeed very near term? Glad you asked .......In no logical order:

1. From today's announcement. Some financials to go with this .
    2. Signing up supply agreements for 3rd party feed-stock to EcoGraf pilot/plants
    3. Partner detail  & Funding for EcoGraf plants....yes plants...as it has been noted the use of the plural plants.  Assume Germany EcoGraf plant and potentially  Korea ( otherwise why the recent photos of  all Exec in photo in Korea with Tanzanian and Korean officials)
    4. KfW finance approval with details if finance is still  for 40m? Plus details of the arrangements  for remaining capital requirements. I wonder if   KfW is increasing their involvement, noting in the last presentation Nedbank was left off   but EFIC logo was still there. I also note that apparently all KfW was waiting on was the ML extension so announcement on this can't be more than 6 weeks off assuming a 6-8 week finalisation process
    5. GGG update as part of Fiance update
    6. Sales agreements for 3000t of Battery grade from pilot plant
    7. Tanzania free carry arrangements
    8. Tanzania mine preparation progress
    9. Tanzania SEZ licence
    10. Epanko Tanzania downstream optimisation plant
    11. Staffing  details Tanzania, Germany and Australia .. .new people and senior/management positions that have been created and filled to manage this spectrum of developments across multiple countries and continents?
    12. Upgraded NPVs for Mine with downstream and Epanko with both multiple plants, multiple feed-stock and use of fines.
    Did I miss anything?

564xxl
    Sorry about long email...lots of good good stuff on the go awaiting imminent announcements
    Last edited by 564xxl: 21/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $72.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $19.69K 127.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 83453 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 5359 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ 36795
Last updated 14.41pm 01/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.