HYD 8.33% 1.1¢ hydrix limited

Oct charts, page-43

1. 1,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Rivero,

I agree with you...IF that is true there should be some sort of investigation on this. I have been told that everything was going to plan and etc.. Of course this has been on telephone calls but I have been constantly re assured that all was well. I have given up ringing the company as last time (after not calling for over 6 months ) I was accused of stalking. I simply asked why Dr Claudia Kettle had removed PSY from her linkedin profile. I actually didn't know this but was reacting a post another member on HC had written. I was accused of stalking and they had to protect their staff privacy. It was a joke to even make such an accusation plus the information was publicly available even though I didn't look myself.

The tone and mood of the conversation was very aggressive. I have been a SH for many years now and I am fed up with no info.

Looking forward to the next price sensitive announcement that tells us who is working at PSY and how big the market is for IoT.

I HOPE I HAVE TO EAT MY WORDS and some deal is done but it is looking very doubtful

Also I mentioned to Aiden over a year ago about manipulation of the SP with these 1 share close trades. He said they submitted their concerns to the ASX and they were not interested investigating it. I am now surprised that PSY are investigating it again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.796M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $591 49.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2014831 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 160554 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.