FAU 0.00% 0.1¢ first au limited

Octava Minerals, page-17

1. 1,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Sounds like the penny is starting to drop around here. As @drifta said, lifestyle company run by and for the emporer and his cronies. I've been called a lot of things on these FAU threads by holders over a long period of tine and that's OK. I figure for every bit of abuse I cop there's at least one rookie investor with dollar signs in their eyes I scared off this dog and saved them 50/60/70/80/90/100% of their coin. That (and I don't mind admitting a touch of spite toward management) is why I keep posting and following.

I feel for you and fell into this trap myself 2 or 3 years ago. From memory I did 70% of my money on the last lot of oppies that also went to zero (made a chunk of it back trading it a couple of times). Back then I got sucked into the narrative that Gimlet and Teal next door were possibly one continuous deposit. I will never forget the arrogance and disrespect management (a current director) showed me as a retail holder when I called them. I cut my loss the next day.

It was a good lesson to learn in retrospect. Management matters, disclosure matters, honesty matters. The % of capital raised that actually goes to exploration v admin v directors matters. I've seen too many half truths, mistruths and omissions to count from these rogues. Some seem insignifigant in isolation but they were all symptoms of a larger and uglier truth. If you take a hit you wear it, learn a lesson, do more research and be better/make better decisions next time.
    Last edited by seventhseal: 16/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.