OCV octaviar limited

octaviar directors face 80mill class action, page-10

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Thanks FairisFair

Yeah I didn't get to read that...the Southern papers seem to have an agenda here but always have posted on the dark side of MFS / OCV.

So Athyrio....does that Answer it for you? You're a good sport...just very non helpful in terms of your contributions to the OCV thread as you have consistently taken one angle on OCV: "that Chris Scott and Jenny Hutson have done non-ethical business practices to get MFS / OCV back in action".

I am quite surprised actually at the OCV situation.

I seriously have never seen such a huge pressure against someone jumping into the ring and saying "I'll have a go".

As soon as Scott and Hutson did, we all saw so many a barrage of media write-ups, forums posts and discussion directed as discrediting these two people as good people and brilliant at business.

When that didn't work, it got tactical with the dredging of anything in their backgrounds to possibly sway public perception of the business ethics.

For OCV holders, I am sure I speak for a lot of them in saying "We are very happy that they jumped in there and are giving it a go".

The alternative....we would be holding extra toilet paper now with a share notice....seriously.

Whether you or anyone think they are un-ethical slimy grease bags or whatever.....they are trying....really trying to dust off the old MFS and turn it into a legit company satisfying all the re-requisites from creditors, the ASX, ATO, ASIC...corporations act etc.

Been a real interesting situation.

I sometimes wonder if Peacock being in the mix previously and his obvious initial "I have no respect for Chris Scott" attitude has anything to do with the character assassination of both Scott and Hutson to date.

Either way....we are close to knowing if OCV will be given a chance to continue as a company in Australia.

Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.