OCV octaviar limited

Hello Shiro, I wonder and I wish the Stella contract gives OCV...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Hello Shiro,
    I wonder and I wish the Stella contract gives OCV first right to sales.
    I know OCV is in a spot of trouble, but I am going to ignore ALL billions of that for a moment and refer to the post that I made 16/9/8
    "Considering Leehman is bankrupt and one of our substantial shareholders Merrill Lynch has just been sold...
    Anything is possible...especially if OCV can conserve that
    liquid $150 mil...
    Cash is King...
    if creditors would let OCV hold on to that cash for safe Keeping...just in case CVC need some liquidity themselves...Stella might need a capital injection if equity falls ??...is that correct or possible?

Now wouldnt that be a turnaround...
    AND I believe that...
    OCV is the ONLY ENTITY that can buy parts of Stella Group from CVC unless all is sold? and that would also benefit OCV...right?
    Would that be correct? I dont know because....
    Unfortunately SHs were were not given a vote and are not privey to the Stella firesale details.AND
    I still think that parts of Stella are in conflict with other parts and if CVC was forced to rectify that by selling parts... OCV could be ready to do a deal..for everyones benefit...IMO

You've got to dream.
    As you can see I have no accounting skills but something like that has to happen for OCV to regain enough value to pay debts and maybe relist above margin levels.

So to PIF holders and shareholders and creditors the focus should be on how best to use OCVs unique position and the community liquid cash... and not just lock it up,sell more assets cheaply and all go home with a few cents.imo

Cash is King and even if there isnt much of it and everyone has dibbs on it...WHEN..HOW and WHO can we get the most value from it???
    I think that is what all the offers have been about...
    Some would want OCV to fail..."

Stop laughing and I know that I dont have any qualifications to suggest anything but it is looking very much like a lose ,lose situation unless something is done.

The courts are making progress imo. but that is a dismantling process and without interested parties there will be no revival process for OCV.
    Perhaps firesales are actually in the best interests of the industry and the whole MFS/Stella concept was unworkable as it was.?
    Still disappointed about the Share trading side, now I that have learnt a bit more.

But would OCV be in a unique position of being able to buy before others?...benefitting creditors etc.?
    Am I totally wrong?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.