GLN 4.35% 11.0¢ galan lithium limited

No, the market is not telling us there has been no value...

1. 1,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    No, the market is not telling us there has been no value created.

The market is telling us that it doesn't believe in the energy transition we are globally within and it doesn't agree that Lithium will be a major part of that transition, and because of those conditions it doesn't matter who the management team is or the project or the resource, it will all collapse as nobody wants EVs, batteries are expensive and need replacing every 3 weeks, and we all just need more Oil / Gas / Coal in our lives.....

To be honest, GLN's current market cap has nothing to do with the value of its assets, but the perceived value of an asset in a marketplace which doesn't want any Lithium. Business as usual, flash in the pan type stuff. Nothing to see here. Keep sipping those sweet sweet fossils.

I don't agree with those views, but its very clear that the only people who are aware of the scale and scope of the transition are the forward thinking Chinese. These are smart people, who will let the assets drop in value before they go shopping. But as every previous bubble has shown, they will feed in a complete frenzy if they think the value is running away from them.

Unfortunately the players on the ASX are typically "the West" who really have no idea whats happening. Many western shorters think they're onto a thing here, and currently they're right. But for how long?

For every voice in the west talking about the energy transition currently underway, there are thousands more trying to stop it, make it go away, or just have their head in the sand looking forward to their next Oil / Gas / Coal dividend from recent prices.

However, think back to early 2022. Deep in the Lithium bubble, super high prices on everything. Did you ever think you'd be able to buy into the next energy transition, with quality assets, much further advanced and developed, much higher value, at 2020 prices? To me this is a gift. Its your job to decide where to put your money, I know where I'm putting mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $55.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $331.6K 3.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 804140 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 379713 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.