october 9 10 weekend, page-9

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    AVB for shadowlands

Big picture shows one of totters forks has captured price action pretty well. Be aware this is all the data I have for the AVB chart so the black fork is a best guess. It seems to have described the move with the middle line and top resistance line both interacting with price so that confirms it's valid for me.

zooming in on the same chart shows the top resistance tine of the black fork has stopped the run so far, price needs to get above this and back test to confirm it as support (similar to what happened with the blue fork). Fridays close at 18c is positive. Price has also offered some of robbb's ranges which could offer some targets if we break up or down from here.

The MACD histogram has printed it's first lower bar since the last range up shown in the yellow box. Some traders take the price bar on this day and mark the low and use this as a sell signal if price closes below this.

Two fib extension levels, the dashed lines represent the range up after the first announcement and the red levels represent the range up to the most recent top. Interesting that the 76.4% level has provided support in both cases.....with more drill results to come I think this is a show of strength.

No glory here either scilly just showing what the charts can do (poke, poke :-))

This is not a recommendation to buy or sell.

Cheers
    Rhodes

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.