PLS 2.81% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

Not a problem my friend. PLS has been a multiple winner for many...

1. 1,284 Posts.
    Not a problem my friend. PLS has been a multiple winner for many & good luck to you all! Macbank have only recently climbed on board which is not surprising as you will not find a major finance house telling their clients to buy a 2c stock. Pity. However, let us hope that the bank's share price target at 75c in 12 mos is grossly inadequate. Are there any other 2c stocks out there that have any lithium potential? The last stock that did this for me has faded into history. It was a little known London based stock named Hampton Properties. I purchased it in London for six pence as it gave me 6 weeks to rattle up the funds to pay for it. Hampton owned the mineral rights to the ground at Kambalda and when Western Mining found nickel in huge quantities, Hampton shot up. WMC eventually bought the royalty back for a huge quantity of WMC shares. Eventually one of the Life Offices bought out Hampton so as to acquire a large parcel of WMC without pushing the market up too much. Let us hope history repeats itself! GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
-0.090(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $9.360B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.15 $3.17 $3.06 $206.5M 66.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 212414 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 1870994 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.