XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

october high, page-15

1. 2,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    I feel we are about to see the biggest short covering in history. It might not last long but it will be big - could signal the last leg b ull market - in the US at least. Id say our stockmarket and most others will detach from US markets for a while after the US decline - maybe years - due to (still) infrastructure requirements and thus resources globally regardless of the american housing market and all that it underpins. I thought there must be a dip as the detachment occurs as it would be unrealistic to think india, chine et al expansion would perfectly coincide with US decline to take up the slack without a period of reession but it may just happen. Prob why so many conflicting views over last few months. I think the time has now come where the above will become more apparent in various company reports and global growth data over next6 months and more and more investors will pump ever more cash into our market long term. For the next few weeks tho, a lot of people will be covering a lot of short positions and those who where sitting on the fence will start to reinvest in the market - looks REALLy good for longs for a while with maybe another slight dip due to weak US housing figures in coming months which seems about right cinsidering over the next few days the market migt go vertical and will need some profit taking again by ummm tues or wed next week.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.