EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

October is here !, page-19

1. 1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479

Once the manufacturing license is approved for THC, there is going to global domination from this company. I’m a long term holder and I’m not worried by the daily grind, but when this license drops, look out. There will be weak hands sell out of this stock, but long term holders will claim their prize. We are in the box seat with our latest acquisitions from the last 12 months. Here are some to remind yourself why this company will succeed.

Largest pharmaceutical biomanufacturing facility in Southern Hemisphere, cannabis ready$16.68 million combined asset value in Balance Sheet.

Replacement value +$30 millionExport GMP pharmaceutical product targeted Q2 2019

Research grade GMP pharmaceutical cannabis for Australia Q1 2019

NSW 60,000sqm site, licence readyGrowing capacity 600,000 plants per year

QLD research licenced.Growing capacity for 850,000 clones and up to 20,000sqm for partners è 200,000 plants per year

THC in the lead for large-scale manufacturing in Australia – local and export markets (projected Q1 2019)

THC medicinal cannabis partners: all revenue positive, solid IP portfolios, market access to 3 continentsClear investment and management strategy to become a global-scale vendor of medicinal cannabis

Acquisitions & expansion to move Canada hydroponics into global sales business via USA and Europe

REVENUE INDICATORS – PATIENT DRIVERS GLOBALLYISRAEL 35,000

PATIENTSCANADA 300,000

PATIENTSEUROPE (GERMANY) 30,000+ PATIENTSAUSTRALIA ESTIMATED 200,000 PATIENTS MARKET FULLY DEVELOPED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.