TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

If I hire a consultant to undertake the new capex and NPV...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    If I hire a consultant to undertake the new capex and NPV numbers, I'm assuming I ask them when their expected completion date is. I'm then assuming they tell me the end of September and we agree that is achievable and reasonable. I then tell my shareholders this news and when they day passes I get on the phone daily to the consultants and blast them given its my reputation on the line. If 10 days pass and I still haven't given any indication to my shareholders of news that shouldn't really have delays then anything else I say is just noise. This news should have been an easy win for TNG. Nope.

My assumptions above are my own assumptions that don't seem to be consistent with how PB does business. In fact the only consistency that we see with this company is that every single time frame given to us shareholders seems to be pie in the sky type stuff, and passes on by without news or updated dates.

Sorry the other consistency we see is the BOD wanting cheap shares every year.

I'm not going anywhere and my holding is smallfry compared to the regulars on here but geez it's frustrating all the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.