BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

October Quarterly and Questions

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    As we all know, the Quarterly Report is now just 10 trading days away.

Typically, Buddy's Quarterly releases are followed by an Investor Webinar.

The purpose of this thread is to compile a list of questions for the Quarterly/Webinar. If they are not answered in the Quarterly then I will send them to Buddy to be clarified in the following Webinar.

Here are several points I am hoping to see clarified in the Quarterly, and otherwise in the subsequent Webinar:

(1) When it was stated in the Annual Report that "We’re pleased at our rate of growth of Buddy Ohm sales (for example, this Q1FY19 we sold Buddy Ohm into more sitesthan we had in total prior to Q1, and all indications are that this will be true in Q2FY19 as well)," - did this mean that this quarter (Q2 FY19, being the period from 1 October - 31 December) will see more ohms sold than in Q1 FY19, or that Q2 FY19 will sell as many ohms as in Q1 FY19?
    (2) Does the company charge USD to its customers (or USD$750 equivalent), so that changes in foreign currencies do not effect Buddy's profits? [I think that they do - but I know this has been queried on HC]
    (3) Is the company considering a South African distributorship? Perhaps with Pangea?
    (4) How much is the Airstream royalty that is payable per RV?

Post your questions below!

GLTAH
    Last edited by notlistening14: 16/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.