BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

goldbear77,It is very clear to me that you are an astute...

1. 2,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1946

goldbear77,

It is very clear to me that you are an astute investor. And you keep this forum interesting. However, i feel i need to correct you on this post. I feel you have crossed the line. You claim to have been given misleading information. This is 100% incorrect.

Given your understanding of an ever changing market and its valuation of things its poor form to claim the part of your investment loss was due to misinformation. I personally bought at 5c and more at 35c and all the way back down to 9c. I took some off the 20c off management, but i do not feel that one piece of information that was supplied from the company was misleading. FWIW, I have not sold a share and will not until something with the direction of the company changes again what I believe is the right direction for my portfolio. 

Buddy tells the market how it is at the time and the true state of play they are witnessing at the time. When things change, and they always do, that does not constitute misinformation. If you assume that change will always occur then you want to invest in companies who are nimble and work to make that change their advantage. An inability to change is death in the modern era. 90% of Fortune 500 companies from 1955 no longer exist. In 10 years from now 40% of what we see as Fortune 500 companies wont exist. GE trying to be one of them!!  

With fast modern businesses, change is a guarantee. The companies that will succeed are the one that manage the change and benefit from it.This does not constitute misleading information. BUD has shown no nothing but an incredible ability to change and see change coming. I could list many times of this but so could you.

I like reading your posts, both positive and negative, however, please take a breathe when people are on your back and take care what you post.

best in investing

HOLDTIGHT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.