BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

October Quarterly and Questions, page-145

1. 9,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3495

@Holdtight

appreciate the compliments and no disagreement with what you were saying in general principles. no one's more aware then I of how businesses have to change course and things frequently dont go to plan.

im over the idea of rehashing - others will be also - so Im not going to.  you can refer to posts myself and @retiredyoung made on these points last last year through to July if you feel inclined. 

let's not bother about qibbling on intent.  being misled doesnt always mean it was intended

but any person looking at the share price chart +  forum history would be hard pressed to deny forward looking statements have resulted in an almost religiously repeated misunderstanding of company progress. 

but people conflate. there is empirical data on one point. 10+ choices of ambiguous/selective framing. whereas the caveatted statements that always need to exercise the caveat are free and fair game.  though good rep mgt is traditionally seen as one that underpromises and overdelivers. but recognise thats a preference

but the fact these occurred is not subject to subjective assessment.   intent obviously is.

that's just a matter that my experience informs me on. i respect your right to form your views on that. 

if ASX tech was regulated the way ASX miners are now most of this would not be allowed.

I know a mining junior that was recently told by the ASX it couldnt say a feasibility study (ie business plan) was going to focus on a certain tonnage outcome - because it hadnt yet done the pit optimisation (ie didnt know the precise cost per tonne it would produce at ) - despite having a full existing mine reserve. even though they would have caveatted the tonnage to say it was the target scope - not a certainty.

ie they just wanted to say 'we think the new business plan will focus on production of about this many widgets".  Not so how much theyd sell for let alone how much money company would make.

compare that to tech, where apparently margin is never disclosed, and you can postulate sales revenue targets with simple caveats that it was a best effort estimate

no heated remarks. just fact based comment.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.