BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

October Quarterly and Questions, page-149

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Hey mate!

As much as I’d like you back on the register to share in this ride with me, I disagree that we will see a re-test of 8.4c again.

There is a clear bullish divergence on the chart between the SP and MACD - accumulation in play with a rounding bottom forming.

Further, to see 8.4c would require a major negative event and high volume - certainly not something that is foreseeable.

In contrast, there is a tonne of positive newsflow in the pipeline, starting with the new Thor contract.

Lots of reasons to buy in my opinion. This quarter was exactly what I predicted - if you add in the missing months payment from Thor Buddy hit bang on $1.05m.

One major tender and this has a monster re-rate. But hoping for the best and planning for the worse, the company is still doing fantastic. Current growth rates puts the co at about +1000 Ohms per annum, without distribution in the US, Canada or other Ingram markets. Therefore, the upside here is huge and the downside very, very low (IMO).

I continue to add every available opportunity. It’ll be interesting to see if I am a genius or an idiot.....
    Last edited by notlistening14: 02/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.