BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Hey mate! As much as I’d like you back on the register to share...

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Hey mate!

As much as I’d like you back on the register to share in this ride with me, I disagree that we will see a re-test of 8.4c again.

There is a clear bullish divergence on the chart between the SP and MACD - accumulation in play with a rounding bottom forming.

Further, to see 8.4c would require a major negative event and high volume - certainly not something that is foreseeable.

In contrast, there is a tonne of positive newsflow in the pipeline, starting with the new Thor contract.

Lots of reasons to buy in my opinion. This quarter was exactly what I predicted - if you add in the missing months payment from Thor Buddy hit bang on $1.05m.

One major tender and this has a monster re-rate. But hoping for the best and planning for the worse, the company is still doing fantastic. Current growth rates puts the co at about +1000 Ohms per annum, without distribution in the US, Canada or other Ingram markets. Therefore, the upside here is huge and the downside very, very low (IMO).

I continue to add every available opportunity. It’ll be interesting to see if I am a genius or an idiot.....
    Last edited by notlistening14: 02/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.