BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

er  - q1fy19 is q3cy19 - you just need to convert. he has the...

1. 9,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3497

er  - q1fy19 is q3cy19 - you just need to convert. he has the full number of quarters accounted for

this is why i pointed out the rough $1.5m qtr i thought would be needed to put a strong bid into the stock 

market will also be leary of treating numbers on anything other than the black and whites given the prior forward looking information history

by itself a not bad quarterly. if it was $50m mkt cap you;d possibly buy it

as i said before the issue isnt the business progress itself - its the high cash burn vs revenue growth rate, moderately overvaluation of stock as it gets repriced from what management prev guided to to what they are guiding to now.

and obviously now tech sector sentiment is noticeably cooler

i think one posters comment about competition is v relevant. I gather BUD has a high ticket price on Ohm - though i dont think any solutions are identical.  but theres significant overlap and so significant comparison risk

It was funded to basically capture max market share in short time frame so it could dominate market and entrench before competition eroded pricing power

unfortunately its only been incremental rather than step shift market share capture though - and thats why i think BUD is alluding to regarding the risk of client churn rising sharply

it wasnt til netflix that people cut foxtel bundles

so yes - race is very much on

i do still think the gold carbon credit solution could still be a feather and USP but havent seen it mentioned for what feels an age.   If i was BUD i'd be getting that front and centre with Dicker Data esp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.