ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

october

1. 374 Posts.
    Should be the start of a positive period news events wise for the news starved elkers out there.

Its no shock the sp has drifted downwards with everything else recently... september was never going to be our month when you consider the published schedule... shes simply been swept along downstream with the market.

Looking forward to the prelim results from the Uni of Oklahoma chemical flooding study on the grieve and the shannon which could provide a pleasant bonus. In addition to getting the crow lands biogenic gas wells planned and the additional montana leasing organised its no surprise AR and the lads are too busy to simply restate the 'things are progressing' line. In fact as all these events are market sensisitve and likely to influence the share price one way or the other greatly i doubt they even want to do that. If they (directors) arnt buying at these low levels after shelling out at close to twice the price then i guess thats implies they cant which is consistent with the published timeline.

Am i missing something or are things still on track ?? Sure the CO2 bus has proven far too slow to arrive but if the chemical flood proves to be feasible then the move to the next stage in production is a much faster process.

Any ideas as to what might be recoverable from a chemical flood of the shannon resevoir?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.