UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Of course you're correct again writer. Don't jump on this train,...

1. 1,875 Posts.
    Of course you're correct again writer. Don't jump on this train, there are more comfortable seats on the next! You can never be wrong.

That is not the point though. No disasters, but it is clear to me that Al and others are tongue tied at the moment, as communications have been quite confusing at times. Suggest it spells delays, which means more fun for the shorts at our expense.

I for one, would prefer the company to communicate clearly with shareholders, provide as clear a guidance as possible and tell it like it is. In other words tell us there have been delays - I'm sure for very good reasons! Writer does that well, but the company shouldn't rely on HC to keep shareholders informed.

Just remember, more delays bah! So what? There is a better seat on the next train. The journey will be so good you'll forget how bad it's already been!

As I said before, good luck to those who think like that - a bit life religious faith- nothing wrong with that. Take it if you can get it- as the alternative seems to require something super human just to hang on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.