OCV octaviar limited

"I am not into conspiracy theories."Any one who joins the...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    "I am not into conspiracy theories."
    Any one who joins the massess of punters who bet and leverage those bets to profit by the drop in SP to extent of annialation of Company assets CONSPIRES to destroy value.imho.
    Its obvious that we must pay a price for turning our money markets into a gambling arena for faceless profiteers...
    Faceless profiteers could be our computers drive for the perfect coordinated heartless trades.
    Any country that allows this game to continue deserves the disharmony and humiliation that follows such a game..and
    It appears to be a global phenomenom growing daily..imo

I ask could the trading be computer or software driven and programmed into the system. It therefore lacks human forsight of the repercussions and the eventual annamosity generated.
    In the end all will suffer from such devaluation of assets and loss of goodwill and confidence across borders or banks.

Will the computer, our virtual geneous ,lead to the destruction of human goodwill and considerations???

Technology has triggered trading and its complexity has been sewn into software that does not have human bonds and boundaries. Beware of the faceless traders causing disharmony and suffering..
    Unillateral regulation must control the programmed monster in the market.imo.

I am not aware of all the powers and software used but I have read of trades being triggered on cue against the wishes of the responsible indentity.

Think about this possibility when considering the ceasing up of money markets and the flight to liquidity...

Meanwhile OCV has taught me a lot and so have the participents of HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.