OCV octaviar limited

ocv....verdict time...lets discuss....

1. 11,407 Posts.
    I know things have been slow on OCV...but how do I make up the last 6 posts?

Navy....I agree..its hard..what do you think of the OCV proposal to creditors.

CJ..(we are bothing buying LSL to make money back from our OCV loss)....what do you think?

Geoff? Seamisty? Researcher? Where is NTTG? Athyrio...twins...Alpha?

We are all drained. Think of Chris Scott on those who walked in to clean up Michael Kings Mess who worry soley about his turf on Elysian and his 68 million OCV shres under margin being sold beneath his feet.

Lets break it down nice and easy.

Basically...OCV sent out a one way proposal to those who want to wind it up.

they said "accept this...or accept 1.39 cent in the dollar".

The PTD heard that and hastened their court appearance to wind up OCV...not good for us...but they are entitled to their stance.

I haven't seen OCV take such a strong stance like this.....but we are only as strong as the OCV creditors patience with OCV and their acceptance of the proposal.

Folks...we have until August 11th to debate...after which...we are handed a verdict.

My thoughts are the PTD will be shut down for a while...Challenger will accept with conditions...others will follow....OCV will pass it all through...get KPMG to sign off on the waiver on the financials that OCV does not meet the Corporations Act and OCV will re-apply for re-listing.

Mid august..late or early September...OCV will trade again...OCV holders will get smashed...margin dumpers will dump hard...then eventually..maybe a couple of months...OCV will announce new income streams.

Some is my estimations..some is my wishfull thinking..but I am not giving up.

I have faith in this baord.

I see the latest "creditor to accept or we liquidate move" as aggresive but what other option do they have.

They ran in blind. They worked it out.

They have the good to turn it all around.

Now we need approval to be given a chance to build business again.

I believe they can do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.