MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

odds getting better

1. 383 Posts.
    The last announcement re: jackup rig tenders, although not totally unexpected or neccessary to announce so I expect its a bit more to do with the leases being extended (which I believe & hope will be given) at the end of the year, but a positive announcement all the same.
    The sale of shares by Hock Goh was a surprise but we are coming to the end of the tax year and MMR are tax free profits for most people, plus, its a very small amount of his holdings in total, so nothing to worry about there imo.

I would have given this PEP11 project a slim chance of success just a few months ago; I give it a better than 50+% chance now. The potential upside is strasospheric; virgin/elephant territory; what more could you want? But there is more, much more to this barely noticed minnow. Check out Advent's website at adventenergy.com.au
    Apart from the gas seepages & features (& oil slicks), interesting (to say the least) seismic surveys done recently, and other projects around Australia, such as the cooper basin & Bonaparte.

Further, there are 2 ways currently to be a part of PEP11, either BUY or MMR. The standout raesons for MMR over BUY is the tax free status. Another, is the possible future float of Advent. It will be interesting how its all allocated and set up; we don't even know who is financing Advent.
    Someone is financing AU$7 million for 14 million shares @ 50c each in Advent; with conditions, but again we don't know what the conditions are.
    It seems that there are a few things going on at the moment, but is it all for the benefit of getting the leases extended or is it for real this time?
    An opportunity of a life time or the biggest missed opportunity.

Siouxsie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.