ASX 0.67% $63.84 asx limited

i couldnt agree more but you cant kid yourself into believing it...

1. 662 Posts.
    i couldnt agree more but you cant kid yourself into believing it is easy.

i got killed in penny stocks before finally landing the equivalent of a division two cross lotto win on zyl recently.

still holding 3/4 of my original holdings as believe it is destined to go higher but having first bought nearly a year ago i would far from call it easy money. i had to go through months as it slide to lows of under 4c, then gradually has gained momentum over the past month or so.

few people that invest in this manner have the mental strength to cope with a) the time it takes for a penny stock to establish itself & b) the volotility of the market during this phase.

key ingredients that give a penny stock a chance are low script, no point going for a penny stock that has billions of shares on issue because the cap is likely still high regardless, good products, good honest management - all very hard to find amongst cheap stocks.

there are pumps and dumps in the market all the time & another frustration can be failing to take profits and the stock sliding back to its original levels, imho only 1/50 penny stocks come good and stay good. on the other hand plenty spike and then retrace.

you need to make a strategy and stick to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.