CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

Well Ando and Corr and gone. Is this a bad thing you ask? Cast...

1. 2,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Well Ando and Corr and gone. Is this a bad thing you ask?
    Cast your minds back to the recent share raising these two men approved. It was at 18c, just days after the share price was at 70 odd cents and they had just approved a bumbling release regarding the CBIO testing which saw the share price go into free-fall. Well thank you for your input gentlemen. I wonder if they get to keep their performance shares, or their free shares for coming on the Board.
    I'll leave that to the new Board;which reminds me;who do these two unelected clowns think they are writing to me; anyone who has been watching your dithering mate Monsur wouldn't want his mates on the Board. Maybe you two should take a look at the shareholders action group website. They have some serious people in the wings-I truly hope, for the share price's sake that you don't even go close to getting on this Board.

Back to Ando, sorry about the diversion; fancy venting your spleen on Hot Copper, shame on me again; anyway, I was at a Broker meeting and this guy (Ando) said that Cbio had a drug that would get to market; his words; and that it was so good he was amazed. If you think about that, ask yourself what is a drug that gets to market worth? I will give a hint; start at more than $500M. What's CBio capped at?

So ask yourself; What has he done since being on the Board to help get the message out there and improve the health of the Company and the wealth of its shareholders? What has Corr done?
    A big fat ZERO. So what are they worth, a big fat ZERO. What is Cbio going to lose with them not there; yep, a big fat ZERO.
    VOTE at the AGM, get rid of the inadequate Monsour, don't vote in his mates in and let the new Members of the Board, who have a deep passion for the company, with real experience, take over.
    Your hip pocket won't be able to thank you enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.