TSO 11.1% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

Best of luck in your New Career as a Tragic Poet, you are well...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Best of luck in your New Career as a Tragic Poet, you are well suited to it. A bold move, given the declining demand for tragic poets, maybe hang onto your day job while you see how things go. You could write more Odes to Junior Gold Explorers, the way things are, the sector remains fairly melancholic in the short term. Gold is a bet, against The Global Economy, and Investors have not yet ceased milking that frothy optimism for all it's worth. It's probably a good thing, propping up The Economy, as it needs to find its feet to save Civilization. Still, it'll be a long hard slog and a heavy burden. Eventually it will be paid for, in blood, sweat and tears, and Gold. And TSO will diligently work towards a future where it is better appreciated and more highly valued, with an important role to play in stabilizing The World. I feel a sense of duty, to stay true, and keep the faith in TSO, as they stay the course, never giving me any real reason to be disappointed, while sadly, and tragically for many, the share price has been beyond our control, and hasn't accurately reflected the continuing successes and developments. It's a cruel thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.54K 1.504M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 122372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.