TSO 11.1% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

Excited, but who do I tell? I bought a parcel of TSO Stock,...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Excited, but who do I tell? I bought a parcel of TSO Stock, yesterday, for 9.4 cents. Officially, The Lowest Price, in 52 weeks. I can see, many shareholders are unlikely to share my joy in this particular achievement, I know it sux to pay more than the lowest possible price, been there, done that. But, kind of cool, to get an order filled at 9.4, whoever would have believed it?
    I've now averaged down, to 11.3 cents per share, within striking distance of getting back into Credit. Plenty of upside to be had, from here, surely. It's been scrappy, and I'll admit I've been trading for pips to whittle away at my average, and it's a bit like forwards/backwards land. Minor wins and minor losses, but 11.3 cents is a decent result. I was back in at 27 cents, and thought i was well set at about 17.5 cents.
    Just seemed so unfair when the Maiden Resource Estimate was misunderstood and devalued by The Market. Also it hurts seeing buyers coming in now and snapping up $20,000+ parcels, Today, at 9.7 cents, knowing that many Longer Term Holders paid up to 50 cents, and had a right to be confident. It's a real Psychology Test, seeing nothing but losses day after day, for, like, months on end. I'm surprised, in fact to find myself at 11.3 cents. Do I need another kick in the teeth, now, to help make me a better person. I really don't think so. But maybe.
    I sometimes wonder, if I'd held my Lithium and Synthetic Graphite, which went 10× and 6× already, if I may have become arrogant or conceited. It would have been easy success and easy money. No struggle at all. That's not very formative.
    You know, I'm deeply moved, by Sassi's Ode. Sass is usually not showing us this sensitivity. This vulnerability. I kind of like it. It's endearing. A shareholder, who's been hurt, very badly burnt, and who turned nasty-ish, and vengeful, and did a lot of fine hard work to ruin TSO, and now, is finding his/her self, a more compassionate identity, through poetry. It's painfully honest stuff. All the substance of an epic Ode.
    And i just know, Sass would be buying back in, now, there it is, sub 10 cents. Sub 15 cents. But the money, i suspect, is gone. Gone. Gone.
    I'd probably get out of this whole speculation business, if I could afford to do so. Maybe, one day. When I'm rich. Certainly, I'm more aware now, my joy at 9.4 cents, is the pain of another. Or maybe it's not. Maybe it's someone who got in super early, and has multiple stock holdings, and just carelessly flicked a few TSO to chase something else. It's all so anonymous. Who even knows. Not me.
    I want to be a better trader. Better in a moral and ethical sense. To only buy Stocks I believe in, with an intention to hold, or to pip trade them, or to sell them high and buy them low, sounds duplicitous, but essentially, to be loyal, and to accumulate. To support an actual company, that I like. To see these little hatchlings grow into fledgelings, and to find their wings, and to fly.
    Just a suggestion, maybe someone could donate some shares to Sass. Am I going too far. Imagine the stoke. Someone out there, maybe you came real early to this party and have a few million, maybe you can spare 100,000 Shares for Sassi? Maybe 50,000 for me, too, while your at it. It feels good, to give. Better to give, as they say. Very true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.54K 1.504M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 122372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.