ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

odin assets

1. 378 Posts.
    Davo22

Odin energy in fact has 3 main assets

a 10% + stake in VPE. Which makes it the largest shareholder by at least a multiple of x5

A working interest in the Spinel block which includes the largest ever 3-d seismic ever shot on mainland Aust. This is currently being analysed and targets assessed, with drillind scheduled shortly.

$9,000,000 + cash at bank (as of last quarterly)

Apart from the above the board of Odin has a wealth of experience in both oil & gas and corporate. In particular MD Andrew Dimsey has a wealth of experience in the Cooper Basin.

With regards to vicpet you state that current board should go, i dont think there are many who will argue that point with you, but surely you are not suggesting eddie Smith with 1% is a better option. That would be a JOKE.

If 10%+ of VPE does not entitle ODN to board representation then what does ??

1% VPE (Smith holding) surely does not Qualify
    Current board has even less therefore does not Qualify

If performance is the criteria then encumbent board certainly does not qualify and nor does the board of Impress imho.

I'm not sure what your interest is here, I see u post on ELK alot. are you a VPE shareholder or has someone put you up to a bit of stirring ? Sounds like you might be in favour of Eddie on VPE board, he has not outlined any strategy to turn VPE around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.