ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Serena - you have been banging this drum for a while now. May I...

1. 3,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Serena - you have been banging this drum for a while now. May I ask why you think this will prove to be the case? You may well be right and there are plenty of examples on the ASX where this has happened. As Kun has pointed out many times, our old mate Alex B has never got this far in a deal so we don't know what he could be rustling up in the background!

I would fully expect the Gridcomm Directors to be up to their eye balls in pre-consolidation ODN shares. However, one of the things which has struck me is how passionate they are about their product. It is "their baby" and I would hope they would be holding their reward for this deal until the SP is much, much higher than it is today.

Dilution is going to be a huge issue, that much is clear. I posed the question a week or so ago, what is the value of Gridcomm? How does that translate to market cap? No-one can give a definitive answer on this just yet but I am thinking a MC of 50million is achievable. With dilution that should be enough to give everyone on here at least a 1 bagger if they are in it for the short term.

As I said before, back of fag back ramblings. Would be keen to hear your views though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.