ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

mr camma and mr lassater,i have talked with my broker on this...

1. 318 Posts.
    mr camma and mr lassater,
    i have talked with my broker on this one and contrary to any other knob heads opinion ( which seems to be very uninformed or uneducated) the boys wont stop till they get the 20%. Word is that controlling interest is a given!
    Future movements will include further aquasitions of other companies so odin will have a large range of income sources, that is there plan...To all the uninformed people do some research and you will find out that this is a well managed well planned company with a business plan thet will take the company forward (not backwards or stagnant like another company that comes to mind) where management will execute drilling campaigns that will make the most from shareholders money and company assets. As you can see by the events at hand Odin management believe in actually using there asset base not letting it go dusty while they try and rule the world and fill there own pockets. One final point is that the directors in Odin actually believe in themselves, the company and the drilling areas they have, hence why they own shares and have bought shares in the company ( always a great way to gauge why management is there for)!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.