MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

ody; gas prices, page-3

1. 2,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Very well postulated Freida . Explains the information capitalism from directors this year as well as the total disregard for shareholder wealth. Would also explain the hue and cry from certain quarters about the proposal for egm ./ still a possibility if what you propose is true / The extrapolation; if I read you right is that directors would slow production down to a level which will pay their salaries plus enough to service debt . then blame the wearher ;gas prices ; lack of capital ; lack of available expertise to drill more wells or to recomplete existing wells ; bring out a cost of production higher than what is believed atm to be $2.50 mcuft. Then of course a white knight comes in to under write spp after most retail holders find they cannot find the money to buy into the spp to save their considerable investment from substantial dilution ;with the possible redistribution of wealth away from retail shareholders as well as voting power , to an underwriter of boardmembers choice .Am I in the ballpark?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.