MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

ody; gas prices, page-4

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Rick. I think you just might be (exclamation mark).With the mood of the recent announcements in stark contrast to the declared positions of a) no cash left b) no production yet,and scarcely not in view c) cash outflow continuing (not shut off) and a share price below the proposed issue price of the new shares giving little or no chance of a substantially successful issue (I say this because they might be going to the shareholders for more than they strictly need so may not need 100% success here) we could be excused for deducing that there must be something you and I dont know about that would explain the optimistic outlook portrayed re Maes survival prospects in the face of the negatives known to all. We will see an announcement,IMO, that the issue is to be wholly or substantially underwritten ; we may not see any significant encouragement/s to subscribe to the issue ; we are very,very unlikely to see any worthwhile production numbers that you could reasonably make an investment decision on (because,per the company, no such numbers exist or are likely to within the time framework of an issue that is forecast to be finalised before Xmas).Q.E.D. Shareholders have "only" to subscribe to the issue to protect their rights/interests... hmmmmmm. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.