SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

@ Ooogerbooger 17/05/2010:15Post #:44662028 What rulings?! What...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4424
    @ Ooogerbooger
    Post #:44662028
    What rulings?! What I saw was 42 pages of questions and accusations! Even Judge Davies said: "I accept that the evidence before the Court shows a serious question to be tried in respect of the accuracy of particular findings made by ASX as detailed in its statement of reasons. ASX did not contend the contrary" Judge Davies went on to write "to the extent that ISX considers ASX'sconclusions to be erroneous or unwarranted, it can publish such facts as it considers relevant to evaluating the 'findings' in the statement of reasons to the market, and to those with whom it deals." And ASX has not allowed ISX to publish ISX's facts to the extent it considers ASX's conclusions to be erroneous or unwarranted. And you make fun of ISX for posting its response on its own site? Really?!

Additionally, there are serious questions to be asked of whether this "umpire", ASX, is judging the game (ISX) partially and fairly and I have not read a single impartial fact-filled article from the likes of Jonathan Shapiro Joe Aston or ColinKruger. Incredible!

When ASX admits publicly its conflict of interest, stops publicising every accusation it has against ISX every step of the way, gets totally out of the picture and passes the investigation on to ASIC to complete, then and only then will I stop critiquing"career professionals". As if they aren't human, don't have egos, and never make a mistake? Oy Vey!
    Last edited by itzgr82balive: 17/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.