SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

thanks to @itzgr82balive several posts supported with facts &...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587
    thanks to @itzgr82balive several posts supported with facts & research highlight's ASX double standards. One such post copied below, in my view, is a logical layout of events (from his perspective) which I also fully subscribe to. Merely believing 'ASX is an umpire' and therefore their actions are 'indisputable' is a fallacy in itself.

Why do you think the court system exists? And more importantly, why do you think ISX took them to court...if they had something to hide? The interlocutory judgment was a perfect example where we holders got a glimpse of Judge's (a true umpire) opinion on the SOR, " a serious question to be tried in respect of the accuracy of particular findings made by ASX". Another example in the SOR stating 53.9m performance shares had been sold, while the actual number is closer to 500K or 1m max (and reported). While we lost from a legality point of view, it's the same principles of legality that will rule the main trial in our favor.

It's not my job to convince you otherwise nor do I care to be honest. The court will eventually decide. However, if you want to gain something from the trouble you take to respond on a stock you don't hold, least of all research and learn something along the way.

I'm confident the outcome of this court case will change the competitive landscape of Australia.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/should-asx-shareholders-be-concerned-if-asx-is-currently-abusing-or-being-seen-to-be-abusing-its-powers.5398645/#post-44657078

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.