We cannot know the way things will develop or even the...

1. 1,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    We cannot know the way things will develop or even the motivation behind the agenda which is playing out; we should not speculate.

Back in mid 2021 the SALT Institute showed that the spike protein was a pathogen. As the mRNA vaccines reprogrammed the immune system to produce the spike protein, I had hoped for a policy change at that time.

Statistics that can be accurately monitored are both births and deaths and it is possible that even these figures will be massaged.

We know that the spike protein accumulates in areas of the body but we do not know how this effects organ function.

One area of concern is the lining of the womb and there has been nothing published about effects on fetal development. Live birth figures should indicate if there is a problem here. My sister is expecting a new grandson this week and I hope all goes well.

I understand that excess deaths here are running about 17%. I would not describe this as a minor problem; hopefully the figure will drop. A friend of mine who fully trusts the covax had his 49yo daughter die recently of a heart attack and the family is distressed. It seems that people in all age groups are dying unexpectedly.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.