OEL 8.33% 1.3¢ otto energy limited

So OEL have recently confirmed the biggest drilling campaign...

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    So OEL have recently confirmed the biggest drilling campaign that I have seen from any oil minnow.

Sorry, my mistake, they are truly leaving the crowded Oil Minnowdom in its outlandishly ambitious wake - right now before our very eyes!

What a truly magic position to be in right now.......a share price currently backed 100% by an already discovered and producing oilfield that has just ballooned in size. The oilfield will still be viable even at much lower oil prices should that transpire - but oil has an upward track I believe given tha Iran will be mostly cocccckblocked come Nov 4 oil sanctions hammer falling. Some other oil producers have some trouble as well. USA oil will find a ready and waiting home almost anywhere.

I see a lot of drilling heads will be put to good use in the coming months and those that are not locked and loaded very soon may very well watch on startled at the Next CVN rising - (what a beauty that Dorado is shaping up to be) ........but at such a cheap entry below 10c. This SALE price will only be for a limited time imho.

I wish the OEL contractors/holders many months of fair days on the drilling sites, that is here,
    there and everywhere!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $12.34K 1.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 17892904 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 12332282 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.