NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

TP I’m afraid it’s you that doesn’t get it. The forum is for...

1. 767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    TP I’m afraid it’s you that doesn’t get it. The forum is for both holders and non holders to discuss thoughts and analyse financials and then individuals make the decision whether to invest or not. There has been some great information provided here over the years and that has come from non holders and balanced holders. With the company likely heading towards administration or massive dilution, it doesn’t really matter now but the rubbish spouted on here by a few prominent individuals hasn’t been helpful to anybody who wanted to make money. People blame (and even want to sue) management for this predicament and it is managements fault the company is where it is, but information has been provided here on an almost daily basis for years explaining how and why this outcome would eventuate. Those who provided the best information have copped the most abuse from the likes of yourself so really you’ve only got yourself to blame for still being here. You keep asking why posters are here but it’s the wrong question. You should have been asking yourself if they were right? Turns out they were.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.