SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

I agree with everything you say. I don't think Oex will or...

1. 73 Posts.
    I agree with everything you say. I don't think Oex will or should take gspc to court. I beleive as soon as the psa is finalised and I believe the new fast tracking will see this oilfeild surrendered. My thing about the law is I'm confused as to what form it will take an out and out handover or a forced buy out they do seem to have the grounds for it. But I've been wrong before for a time I was set on a takeover. Gspc will still try to stay within the law maybe to avoid a court case - so maybe a forced buyout. Or a complete surrunder we will see....I'm bored with this now I've ranted on for long enough....3 billion dollars debt....your top economist resigns and now you just want to be involved in gas transmission.....all my markers are saying they will cut us lose it straight out survival. Other companies saying they want to be involved in marginal fields and have not yet bidded on one...not yet floated on the Stockmarket flush with cash at a guess it's all about the law forced buy out or surrounded which will it be?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.