SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

Oex psa, page-3

1. 73 Posts.
    Has Oex set an actual date for this psa to be submitted. First hearing date set we could not be looking to submit this psa with pending litigation seeing as it is a breech and your not allowed even one.....have we approached a bank for finance at all as yet? Oh dear that would be another breech.....god we haven't had time to ask anyone.....goodbye resource....I could run this company better from Internet downloads lol it was a couple of million or 4 for zeta any lawyer would settle - who cares our oilfields producing get some more money in the bank later finish it then....because a breech on that psa means we have no resouce. Zeta zeta you'll hold us up so long you will give us a breech. I wonder if this new guys opening statement would be meet the new boss same as the old boss. I don't feel sorry for my 120k loss anymore - I wonder if there are any dirt poor people living on that oilfeild and what will happen to them? I've been lead to beleive that they are just asked to leave in other places and they do!!! To easy all round

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.