SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

oex will fly today, where will it settle?, page-46

1. 2,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    "It will be interesting to see what these options do by the end of the day. IMO I think some holders want at least 5 cents to consider offloading larger parcels. If we see the heads climb to close to 20 cents that could be a possibility if a close below 18 cents then that 4 cent order might get hit. The 1 cent premium on the options is fair value but could be greater if people look at the longer term potential. Future potential means that these are still undervalued considering they don't even expire till Sept next year!"- Albright

I think many have held this long they will wait the 2 weeks for the last hurdle to be crossed
    My feeling is if you want to slice or bale out of oppies now you are better waiting until tommorow
    on the trend 13P looks the price inLondon tonight(23.5)c in our terms
    That means oppies would be worth double the highest current bid and that without premium
    Assuming she doesnt fizzle out in the next fortnight reckon this will increase each day we get closer to a flowrate albeit by smaller amounts each day....but who knows we are all guessing to an extent in a slightly irrational market and we all share the same emotional conflict between greed and fear
    Carmichaels who did the placement to their"sophisticated" investors are now advising these people to do some slicing or at least some of their staff are.May keep the lid on a bit here but volumes in UK are very significant(60M plus) albeit with a lot of churn
    Must shoot off to take my protein pills and put my helmit on because lift off is starting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.