SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

1st post here..but am a full time trader from London.Regarding...

1. 6 Posts.
    1st post here..but am a full time trader from London.

Regarding Brokermandan, he does come on a bit strong but he does have a pretty good record, clearly in a rising market. On OEX, he has been pushing it on his website since 19p( its now 32p) so its a pretty good call so far.

Anyway, I was looking for a good Australian site to talk about OEX, and sadly went to aussieforum first which is as dead as a dodo. Anyway, I'll copy my post from there which I made on the 19th December on OEX which helps to explain the excitement. I believe it still stands.
    Yesterday's pullback was just cos the ASX forced OEX to make a comment on the rise. As we get closer to the Independent Reserves Report, I believe we will keep rising. IMO,DYOR.

Re: OEX - Oilex
    Hi, from London..bloody freezing ..loads of snow!!

An exciting time for oilex....

The recent placing of 30mill shares at 20p has been well absorbed.Since these were placed post the Dec 6th presentation , they must have liked what they heard.

http://www.oilex.com.au/index.cfm?ob...2A10885E378824

The Independent Review for Cambay Reserves is expected in early 2011 followed by the 1st drilling wells.

I'd expect the shares to keep rising as we get closer to that report . Uk investors will get very excited about the Cairn Energy connection and the possible massive reserves at Cambay.

In 2006-2008 when OEX 1st started to drill at Cambay the shares rose to 80p(equiv. in uk is now 23p) . Using North American techniques this time, I'm hopeful that that market will get pretty excited in the build up.

I've been building a large position in OEX at roughly 22p average (clearly well higher than recent lows ) but since news is only a few months away , I reckon the fun has just started as uk investors have been slow to pick up on it. Once they do, it will fly IMO , DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.