SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

I think there are some mixed feelings on AIM at the moment with...

1. 1,827 Posts.
    I think there are some mixed feelings on AIM at the moment with some choosing to see the positive and some the negative. The announcement does not help as when you first look at the heading it seems good with the title "Preparing for Production Test" but read a little further on the second page and without using the words "Not Commercial Ron has spinned a story that the production test is not about understanding the maximum deliverability of 77H but now research data for future wells.

As far as holders are concerned this means more delays and if you are invested having your capital tied up in OEX for months again with not many options to get out unless you are prepared to sell at a loss. The kick in the guts though is with another drill program the price is likely to get pumped up again depending on what RM schedule is so anyone selling at the bottom today will likely be upset if it shoots up in perhaps 3 months time. 10 Months until the options expire and we still have buyers today for them so maybe after two failures three will be the charm in the first half of next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.