KFM 0.00% 6.5¢ kingfisher mining ltd

I think what you need to focus on is what the company are doing...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605

I think what you need to focus on is what the company are doing moving forward from here.

The share price movement has been a combination of some seed investors selling at 1st opportunity, brokers having a field day on the stock (including selling it down on low volume) as well as REE sentiment cooling off in the short term.

There will always be fluctuations but if you are not a trader and more an investor wanting to hold long term then the important thing is to be confident that management continues to promote the company to new (better quality investors) and most importantly, that they continue to deliver on their strategy.

The fundaments are far stronger now than what they were even 5 months ago, despite what the share price says.

The below is from the last update we had from the company back in February.

Based on this, one can assume we currently have our team out in the Gascoyne now mapping and sampling the new targets,
    Drilling should also be commencing in the coming weeks.

However the exploration plans for 2023 still aren't out despite us saying in February they were due out shortly.
    We are nearing April now so we should hopefully get clarity around this any day now.

The recent announcements by MI6 of their land acquisitions in the Gascoyne (and around us) and with Tim Goyder on their board will get people looking even more at the investment proposition in the Gascoyne.

There are other companies in the Gascoyne already out there drilling and exploring so I am sure we aren't far away.

So many new opportunities to investigate and explore. If anything, we need more feet on the ground to explore given the opportunities that are presenting themselves which is a real positive.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5159/5159627-a0f9294d2e4d91b22d2eb074821e6efa.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KFM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.